IN PROGRESS PROJECT – BRIGHT POLYMER UNIT
FIL has started implementing Bright Polymer project at Dahej with a capacity of 190 TPD of FDY, 25 TPD of POY, 85 TPD Brights Chips . The project is expected to be completed by Jan’2018 and start its production.
POLYESTER CONTINUOUS POLY CONDENSATION UNIT
FIL has put up poly-condensation facility of approx. 300 MT per day capacity, which is a minimum economic size for Poly-condensation unit. It may be noted that presently, the POY capacity of FIL stands at 45000 TPA, which amounts to approx. 130 MT per day. Therefore, along with poly-condensation unit, the Company also proposes to increase its POY spinning capacity to:
- Match the poly-condensation capacity.
- Realign its position in line with the capacity expansion announced / being undertaken by other major industry players.
The unit is a Continuous Poly-condensation unit, which offers the following advantages as compared to a Batch Poly-condensation unit:
- Reduction in power, packing & transportation costs.
- Reduction in process time.
- Reduction in wastage due to avoidance of handling and storage requirements.
The above project will aim at the:
- Timely availability of raw material.
- Reduction in raw material costs.
- Reduction of fixed cost per unit considerably.
- Improve profitability of the company on account of economies of scale