The company has been promoted by Late Shri Ram Avtar Bhageria, Shri Madhu Sudhan Bhageria, Purrshottam Bhaggeria and Madhav Bhageria belonging to a reputed and well established business family hailing from Distt. Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and have been settled in Delhi for more than 60 years. The promoters had been engaged in the trading of Synthetic Filament Yarns in the country and were the prime dealers of all the major synthetic filament yarn manufacturing companies like J K Synthetics Ltd, Parasrampuria Synthetics Ltd, JCT Ltd etc. till the early 1990’s. The family established its first manufacturing unit at Noida in the year 1992-93 for manufacturing of Polyester, Nylon and Polypropylene Monofilament yarns and the second unit at Dadra in the year 1995-96 for manufacturing of Polyester & Polypropylene Multifilament yarns. Fil added its 3rd Facility at Dahej (Gujarat) with fully automatic Poly-Condensation Plant for Producing Semidull (CHIPS, POY, PTY). The company has increase the total capacity to 237000 TPA by March’2017. FIL has further planned to implement Bright Polymer at Dahej Plant and expected to complete by December’2017 and enhance the capacity to 332000 TPA.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Filatex management team has an extensive industry experience as well as rich knowledge in all areas of the polyester filament yarn industry, including sales and marketing, research and development, production and finance. We believe that our management team has the leadership, in-depth industry knowledge and outlook which are necessary to form sound business strategies and develop cost-effective business growth and also the insight to seize market opportunities. The day to day affairs of the company are looked after by Shri Madhu Sudhan Bhageria, Shri Purrshottam Bhaggeria, Shri Madhav Bhageria and Shri Ashok Chauhan.
The Board of Directors of the Company consists of the following eminent personalities having expertise in their respective fields:
Shri MADHU SUDHAN BHAGERIA
Chairman & Managing Director (Promoter)
- Gold Medallist Commerce Graduate from the Reputed Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University
- Rich 25 years experience in Polyester Industry
- Director in various other Companies
- President of PTA users Association
Shri PURRSHOTTAM BHAGGERIA
Joint Managing Director (Promoter)
- Master Degree in Business Administration from Cornell University, USA
- Honorary Consul of Republic of Moldova in the Republic of India
- Co-author & publisher of two unique and first of its kind Coffee Table Books: “Elite Clubs of India” and Elite Collector of Modern & Contemporary Indian Art”
- Member of Managing Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Ex-Member of Governing Council, software Technology Parks of India (an autonomous Society under Govt. of India, Ministry of Information Tech.)
- Ex-member of the Governing Body of Lakshmibai College, Delhi University
- Director in various other Companies and member of Company’s Shareholders Grievances Committee
Shri MADHAV BHAGERIA
Joint Managing Director (Promoter)
- Commerce graduate from Hindu College, Delhi University
- Looks after plant operations and marketing functions of the Company based at Surat & Mumbai.
- Promoter Director of Tapti Valley Education Foundation which is an International School in Surat.
- Directors in various other Companies
Shri ASHOK CHAUHAN
- B.E. (Mech) and Master Degree in Business Administration.
- Awarded Gold Medal for the best student of the College of 1968-1973 batch and also received Best Sportsman Award
- Vast experience in Marketing, Project Management, General Management and Operation, Corporate Planning, Risk Evaluation & Business Investment Strategies
- Overall 42 years of experience in diverse industry segments like Pulp & Paper, Chemicals, Engineering Consultancy, Polyester Film, Hydro Power Plants, Solar / Wind / Renewable Energy, Real Estate Development & Construction, etc.
Shri S. P. SETIA
- Textile Technologist year of graduation 1962.
- Rich experience in textile industry and providing consultancy to textile industry since 1982
- Chairman of Company’s Shareholders Grievances Committee and Member of Audit Committee
Shri S. C. PARIJA
- Masters Degree in Political Science from Allahabad University and a MSc in Fiscal Studies from University of Bath (U.K)
- Executive Member of International Fiscal Association, India
- Served as a Chairman of Income-Tax Settlement Commission and as Chief of Administration and Finance of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 38 years of services with the Government of India and served as the Director of Income-tax Investigation, Chief Commissioner of Income-tax and Director General of Income-tax Investigation.
- Chairman of Company’s Audit Committee and Member of Shareholders Grievances Committee
- Chairman of Audit Committee, Independent Director of Board of ARSS Infra Projects Ltd.
Smt. PALLAVI JOSHI BAKHRU
- Has more than 23 years of post-qualification experience in the field of taxation.
- Her area of expertise includes inbound and outbound structuring advisory (including regulatory compliance) for both Indian and Overseas Investors.
- She is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- She is a member of The International Fiscal Association – (India Branch)
- She is a Charter Member with TIE – Delhi Chapter.
- Independent Director in various other Companies
Shri B B TANDON
- Retd. IAS Officer and former Chief Election Commissioner of India
- M.A. (PG in Economics) and LLB from the University of Delhi. CAIIB (Associate Certificate of the Indian Institute of Bankers)
- Served as Secretary to the Government of India in various key Ministries/ Departments
- Member of the Securities & Exchange Board of India as Special Invitee.
- Independent Director in various other renowned Companies
- Member of Company’s Audit Committee